2023 Women’s Rodeo World Championship Event Intern
Attend the 2023 Women’s Rodeo World Championship May 17 – 20 and assist with onsite event tasks
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinate all tasks inside the WRWC Kids Corral
• Assist with athlete check-in setup
• Assist in setting up directional signage
• Welcoming and greeting athletes at check-in/events
• Other duties as assigned.
• Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
• Knowledge of rodeo.
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects.
• Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative.
• Ability to take direction without follow-up.
• Ability to work collaboratively with others whom you have no direct authority over.
• Strong teamwork and team synergy skills are required.
• Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
To apply- Please complete the form below and upload your resume: